Hawthawtwelcome..

Bonjour! Allo! Hey!

Welcome to my blog..its really all about whatever i wanna share! I'm a sucker for love and perfect fairy-tale endings so you'll be getting that a lot..

P.S. Its Naija romance o! Hibiscus flowers and all..

I love short stories too so watch out for the fiction..
Its just love and romance sprinkled with music, love and vampires..lol..

***TheHawtHawtFairy***

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Before the real love story..


One sunny afternoon..
After a very stressful and long lecture..PHS101 to be specific, i walked to see my friend at her own class. From there we were supposed to go have lunch together.

We had the usual 'what happened all morning' talk while walking to the food place and then..*insert drumroll here* i sighted a certain hot boy. You know the kind you and your friends just stop and stare discreetly at..yeah that kind of hot. Then the daydreaming began and lasted all through lunch..those fabulous eyes gazing into mine, having lunch and finishing eachother's sentences, watching movies together..i had really lost it!

Finally i woke up after getting pepper in the wrong place. Nothing like a bout of cough and watering eyes to bring me back to earth! Drat it! It still did not end there. I talked my friends ears off and then they started getting annoyed after my ranting all through lunch (P.S. I have the most fabulous friends in the world).

I did stop my day dreaming after lunch. I returned to the immense heat of the afternoon and another round of annoying classes and that did the trick. I forgot all about my hottie.

But little did i know that that wasn't the end of my story...it was just the beginning of my love story..



xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment