Hawthawtwelcome..

Bonjour! Allo! Hey!

Welcome to my blog..its really all about whatever i wanna share! I'm a sucker for love and perfect fairy-tale endings so you'll be getting that a lot..

P.S. Its Naija romance o! Hibiscus flowers and all..

I love short stories too so watch out for the fiction..
Its just love and romance sprinkled with music, love and vampires..lol..

***TheHawtHawtFairy***

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beatitudinem

I dance, I sing, I smile
Excited, Euphoric, Ecstatic
A moment of pure happiness
No music playing from devices
Just the one from my emotions
My heart dances
No cares, No worries
I accept and love myself
No criticizing voices
It seems they are all asleep
I pray they sleep forever
So that this moment
This happiness never ends


LAE

No comments:

Post a Comment